Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hi

Will be working at IT fair tmr (thurs till sun)
godddd no time to study alr.
exams are on tues and thurs, and i have yet to start!
waiting for wjx and kc to get ready before we head to airport!
meanwhile shall update a few old pictures ^-^

my blog is fuckyeahboring woohoo

with xiao yi when i just cut bangs!
goh yanyi who camwhored w my laptop @ starbucks HAHAHA
tying 2 ponies hehe
just took this photo only

do i look fat??? I AM FUCKING 46 KG SCREW MY LIFE

but its good cos my bbies grew bigger hehe

i look fat yah i know

my pretty sister, dont judge i know

my waist is gone...

diet day 1 starts today no more fried food no more ice cream no more chocolate only soupy stuff and vitagen and fruit juice and gym

i hope i lose some weight during it fair :)

bye diary

No comments:

Post a Comment