Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleepless nights like that

So we got talkin last night, talking about stuff yknow. Telling him everything i was feeling. How tiny I felt all of a sudden with assignments piling on me. I don't have time for everything and everyone I miss all my girls, and I need to spend more time with my family, moving is a bitch. I want to pool badly. I hate the fact term tests are like running towards me at 250 miles an hour sigh :( And then we started talking about Desmond and Ty and how i was once a kid in love, and i do not want to be compared w her, neither does he. so it was a load off my shoulder, i felt so much better. After all the shit, i feel like i've broken down another layer...seeing a side of him which i havent seen before.

He's different. Then again, every girl says that to every boy.

"i could be happier best yes i'm pretty happy now and all"
and how short a phrase can be yet it changes everythings 'posed to be

No comments:

Post a Comment