Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We just fucking dance on

"The best you ever had is just a memory,"
True true

Anyway gave school a miss since
1. I was lazy
2. Down w flu
3. I need to pack my room
4. Do my assignments
5. Parents left for work w.o sending me to school

5 good and valid reasons ^~^

Had been eating less and everything but im still o.5kg away from being a 45kg.
Weird.......

I've just moved in and my room is pretty awesome hehe i dont have my iphone cable w me now so i'ma just gna save the tweetpic. Been rather busy these days w assignments and life, and moving house, so i caught Centurion recently? And gna catch Love and other drugs this thurs. Hmmm penpal coming this fri i'm pretty excited to meet him since it is almost 8 years since we first 'met' hahaha

Oh yeah I met Hebe last sunday!!! She's mad pretty anyway my blog is getting pretty boring hahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment