Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello there

Oh dear had been so busy to even turn on the laptop, hi hi hi I'm still alive.

AND GOD BLESS ME. Have not started on the individual assignment which is NOT a good thing. So just some updates: I displaced one of my back bones (forgot the name of it) lol yes but all's good now, the week was mad alright met up for alot, went for Walt's bday surprise thingy, and had a late h2h talk with Aslyn god (been so long) Did I also mention it's been ages since I last met up with S and R, and A (which I also did this month, and of course mini catch up with C and K too) This had been a pretty good month, with the healthy exercise and all that. And I'm even contemplating if i should go for the mini marathon with the class geez I can't wait for June already come quick now x

I'm so happy now I can flyyyy just that please dear god take my tummyache away from me nao nao nao ohkay gtg need to do abit of work before I go catch a movie with Bren~  OH and almost done with my series woohoo (reminder to self: get some cheesecake asap, and some warm cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment