Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4 to 11

Okay quick one before I head to bed.

It's 4 to eleven and I need to sleep by 12 to ensure I have sufficient sleep (8 hours yes) I am finally finally having cheesecake tomorrow! I can't wait already counting down 20 hours to my dear Cheesecake. The last time I had cheesecake I had beer after that lol it was a great evening tho, great conversation...

Been indulging in all my favourite food, Thai cuisine, Italian food, oh I am totally craving korean food! :( Thai BBQ doesnt count either tho....I am hungry typing this D: Today's weather was absolutely great, amazing weather for a good read.... bathing in the sun but I had to do work :( not that I did much anyway, so probably heading to office tomorrow w the parents then head to school, a full day's work. God this post was mad boring oh whatever time just fly please :(

Goodnight, happy Tuesday :) OMG CHEESECAKE IS CLOSED ON TUESDAY SHIT now have a normal mundane tuesday y'all *pouts*

argh gardens it is. hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment