Monday, January 4, 2010

Okcan

Hi 2010.

It's the fourth day of the new year and it feels good to see kids in their uniform and schoolbags. Teehee gayshiat esp the poor XM boys hahahahahhahahahaha anyway met up w Ong today for a lil of shopping hmm. I must must must learn Dota cheesepie look at them(@AmeliaOng, @bryanzboy @thetastetouch @keongtheman @ZhengJiaHe) click here click there kill the Sentinel like sian2max only. So my New Year had been pretty awesome so far: Drinking by river, sneaking out of Guides camp, overnight pool/lan, chilling/drinking by Beach, night cycling, spending money like free one, eh wait everything before "chilling/drinking by the beach" took place in 2009.

Anyway i'm 17 this year babies :) Sound pretty old. Ha ha ha ha ha. New year resolutions? I doubt i can even remember my 2009 ones, but here goes.

1. Move on. Away from the 2 yr old romance with the boy
2. Take dance classes
3. Condition my hair at least 3 times a week
4. Do mask at least once a week

--------

Side track abit ah.
"Boys are like buses. It's okay if you miss one, remember there'll always be another one rounding the corner,"

okay back to

5.

wah i just went back to theletter-m.bs and found sth! Slight copypaste

"New Year Resolutions:

1. Work hard for O's to prove my momma wrong
2. Better body
3. Peace and Love for my family and friends
4. Girlfriends to stay as close as ever
5. Treasure every single thing :)

They always say 失去才懂得珍惜! So Im not gna be like that which kinda explains the 5th new year resolution! :)

Alright this is getting wordy Im off to do my secret proj hehe.

I LOVE THE WORLD!!!
M

P/s: Happy New Year to my dearest Nan thankq vvvvv much he he I shall not let 09's xmas and New Year countdown be as boring as this year's!"

Cheesepie I failed to do everything ._> Okay at least I finally got done w the secret proj which dragged for a year, or even longer. And fuck it my Xmas and NY was super sian2max. Aiyo

back to....

5. '10 Xmas and New year will be the fucking best ever.!

Wah my new year resolutions sieh sian. K sua i go do mask alr. Baibaibaibai

Self-reminder: Pass Jh his ipod.

Tmr meeting dearest yan like finally teehee mizz her loads. Got so many movies to watch eh. Anyway I'm thinking meatballs. Teehee. Wed pumpkin, thurs smv, fri poker. Sat sun job+parents out of town shiok anot you tell me

Okcanbye

My favourite tiger in the worl:


No comments:

Post a Comment