Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Words

You know the song by the Bee Gees?

..... the decisions you face every single day in life. Whether or not to lose your temper at your Mom, your friend, yourself. At times, when something or someone disappoints me-- why the fuck do everything crash together? Lose my temper, too egoistic to apologise, but they deserve it, right? There aren't any certainties in life are there?

We take life as a game. Roll the die, ok move 3 steps. Your turn. Roll the die, move 4 steps. What exactly is this? You wake up, you think of those old friends you used to be damn close with. The amazing things you used to say and do together. Oh god don't you miss them? Change is constant. And you can't stop change from happening.

The world doesn't revolve around you. You gotta think a lil wiser sweetheart.

///////

On a side note, O's results are coming out on Monday. I don't know if I should be scared, excited, nervous.....I guess I don't want to face it. I'm afraid :(

Tonight, cheesecake and georges? See you ladies later,

No comments:

Post a Comment