Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Mister Box

"Dysania" is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning

and fuckkkkkk that's what happens every morning.
Monday blues~

Anyway I'm having ISOfun class and it's mad boring 
self-reminder: Finish up ppt/essay blk 5 lv 6 vincent chew

I need to watch IP Man 1 and Iron Man 1. 
Iron Man 2 was quite cool caught it w baby on friday! :) 

It's time to exercise I almost died while cycling to school cos my tire got a puncture knnz I need a new bike but daddy say it's a waste of money since we're gna move in like 2 or 3 months mad awesome shit getting pretty excited for Jeffrey's new bed. 

Ok shopping w wjx tmr, meeting chewy for cheesecake on wed, watching ip man 2 w baby on thurs, meeting darren on fri. Jordan's birthday party on fri and meeting ah yat w baby like this week too isnt it mad awesome!!!!!! So many things to do hehehehe

okkkkk bai bai bai bai

No comments:

Post a Comment