Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi life, how are you?

Dear Diary,

Life has been pretty good to me so far. I had an awesome time being busy, juggling school, girlfriends, clique, boyfriend, baby's friends, pool and family. Haven't been working and my cash is runninggg low. Not a good sign but I am a happy girl. Big Aunt is gna visit me this week and I hope she doesn't stay for long :/

Been craving for cheesecake for 827628 years already and I will(!!!) eat cheesecake next week. I promise Madel. Kinda miss Aslyn and Kimchi.....and my dear lmfl! Definitely some catching up to do hmm thinking of getting a hair job maybe dye to a darker shade. Getting messy and lian-ish (quote from baby's dad)

Anyway Mothers Day dinner wasn't really too good for the price we paid but still pretty ok. Hols are coming up in a fortnight or so, meaning term tests~ Haven't been coping well in poly lifeee so much homework and tutorials shit (damn supposed to hand in my ppt by fri, shall start on it aft this post) IT fair in June, and sk2 events.... Need moolah for so many things like a new wallet! So many movies to watch too ah shen qian da xing tong, qu fa!





No comments:

Post a Comment