Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love the way you lie~~~

recently keep playing that song until it got stuck in my head.

bbfin test was manageable hope i can pass :)
hehehe i won darren 7-5 just now!
tmr spgg vs pjc!
Helping spgg play~
Hope i do well!
flashlightbatteries flea tmr,
la vie show tmr,
dinner @ resort world,
hotel stay.
Looking forward ^o^

too happy for anyone to ruin the mood ~^^~

currently my favourite idol in the world hyunA and my favourite cocktail hehe ive no idea why im so happy hehehehe gna get orgasm soon hehehe

from today onwards call me PanXiaoTing hehehehe


should i use the little money i have to buy worldcup?? bbfin teaches us the aggresive finance strategy (more risk higher profit) I need the shoes, the danz moneh, the cap.......and when i get my pay im gna get the lx3 :) but now i want to get jj, so how now brown cow. ok continue to be happy hehehehehe  wish me luck thks
i wanna watch eclipse so.fucken.bad

i'm in sucha mess, lets dance to joy division!
this could all go so wrong,
but we're just so happy.
so.fucken.happy.

and i have no fucken idea why am i so happy.
i think its cos tonight,
its just me and you, dj :)
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment