Saturday, July 17, 2010

New

Finally did some serious "wake-up" thinking
pick up dancing again, start doing all my assignments,
getting back on track with life.
It'z good.

It's finally over guyz so fucken over~~
Bazaar tmr finally meeting up with da girlssss

Oh Happy birthday to Karyn chewysokewt heartstodamaximum hehe
cant wait to see you tmrox dear i know you wont be reading this anytime soon since you're stayin over at Jerry's tonight so hv a blasttttt aite *^^*

 i realise when i play pool that time i dont look cool....front view?
nope nope, back view?

nope nope, side view?


i think its just cos my jeans were too low/tight and i wasnt w jeffrey :(

where else can we be, Park way parkaaaaway


Deargirl and I, "too hiphop hor last warning"

It was "Hiphop Day" and we were bored in klass so we decided to act nigga hehe






I really like my hair colour in da above picture hehe



boy in da ladies?!?



hehe ok nightnight

No comments:

Post a Comment