Sunday, August 1, 2010

DD

Dear Diary,

got me reminded of the diary again which I named D hahahaha today we spent 40 bucks on pool mad krazy been long since I paid so much for pool but oh well i won 9-6 in last set!!! Hen kai xin ^o^
met up with the stupid fat face and had the talk which was quite comforting hmm sorry hv to digress abit. Shall cut my hair/do nails tmr or one day aft sch if i hv the time hair getting superz messy. Need to do SAS individual work which i will work on it tmr meanwhile i shall sleep since i had to work this morning (woke up at 7) mad crazy i know anyway Dance had been pretty ok :) realised ive been drking every friday :/ not a good sign which i will stop from next week onwards.

Had my presentation ytd and need to work on my prsp assignment shit shitshitshit better ch i o n g alrrrrr. Sigh holidays are drawing near please come faster! And 4minute is coming to sg madfucking excited :) hehe

ok this is getting real boring i wonder what happened to my sense of humor but who cares hor

nights thank god i still hv dj T-T





i know i look a little retarded but i think my complexion look good maybe cos of the mask hehe ok nights guyz anyway happy birthday to R!!! :) 29/7! cant wait for gmart to arrive! its alr in sg! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment