Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gmart!!!!

Guess what I saw when I reached home today?
:) :) :)

The title shows it all!!!!
I've been anticipating for the whole weekend since it was alr in Sg on Sat!

My sis even called me just to ask if I was at home (whether gmart arrived)!

Tada~~~



First thing i did was to try out every piece of clothes! Was in a huge mess and i didn;t manage to take any picture cos i was too excited! But here's one since i wanted to try on the cute hair band (used the webcam as a mirror lol!)

 All ready for National day ^-^

Im a happy girl :)

Can't wait for the next gmart spree!
Gmarkettttt would you like to sponsor me by letting me win the competition ^o^

So today wasn't very bluey(Monday blues), such a "Once in a blue moon" event HAHAHHA omg that was so funny right!! Tho prsp and isofun lab test was a double-killer but oh well, guess i'd have to come back for sub papers T-T
Anyway back to my point:
Reasons for a Happy monday:
1. Dad drove me to sch
2. met up w zheng jia he to have Mensa's lasagna lika finally omg!!!
3. The icecream boy treated me free ice cream ^o^
4. Met up w baby and jean! :D
5. GMART GMART GMART!

whew finally can breath from all the work ok shall sleep now, need to read up on sas tmr morning so night guys, and im meeting the fat face tmr! woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment