Friday, March 11, 2011

11:44am

Good morning world.

There are so many things to say. Holidays are here and they've been good. 'posed to be working at the IT fair but it was really frustrating to be working there for a couple of reasons. Would do me, us, him some good and I hope S won't feel like crap or whatever anymore.



So anyway, I can't wait for it alr!!!! It's gonna be a blast i hope nothing goes wrong and i can't wait to see his new haircut too :) I want to watch so many movies, re-watch ftly, watch xia yi zhan xin fu...!!!



Wont be workin at the farm this weekend too so I guess it'd be a quiet weekend w the famz. BKK trip cancelled, :( extremly sad/disappointed.



Anyway 1 day and a month to my birthday, I have no plans whatsoever sigh sigh sigh



.....FUCK I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!! TIME PLS FLY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment