Wednesday, March 30, 2011

301st

It's 3.14pm sun's scorching hot I so need to go genting or whatever, somewhere, anywhere. Just not here....stuck in Sg.

It's been long since I was last so spontaneous. He came to look me up, wanted to crack some locks open and find some bikes but in the end he borrowed a picopico(wait is that the right term? memory is failing me) A pink one with a basket in the front and a seat a at the back. It was my ideal bike. :) 2 hours of waiting was worth it. We went over to grab some drinks and food at 7-11. Cycled to the beach saw a pretty structure all the way at the right of the beach  far away. It was nice the night breeze chilly but warm at the same time when i hugged him from the back. Before long we were sitting on the breakwater, just listening to the waves.

"64," he broke the silence.

I looked at him,

"64 lights not counting the blue ones"

I laughed. and i started counting, till I reach 30. eventually gave up.

Suddenly he asked "what if i told you i can hear the number of gears in that structure?"

"And how many are there?"

He laughed, and said he dont know, but the nerd him like the sound of the machines. I just like looking at it, the lights were pretty.


We started singing and he said he don't usually sing to people. I smiled, but im not your ordinary "anybody"
The night was only young, when he suggested we went swimming. taken aback i didn't bring any clothes or whatever. He said this is the only time of the day you can do whatever you want and do whatever you like. Crazy stupid shit.

I dontknow why but I agreed.

Thats another side of him i saw, second time i was surprised by him, his words his actions. It was my first time swimming at fourfuckingam. Who the hell actually feel like swimming at 4 and ok lets go. We sneaked into one of the condos nearby and it was this "fuckcare" attitude. I felt so free and felt like we own the whole damn universe.

After that, we went to catch the sun rise. it was his first time watching a sun rise.
Sun rise > Sun set, Cup half full > half empty, should start seeing thing all positive from now onwards.
I was busy fiddling my camera, trying to edit the settings and stuff, stupid camera cost so much but it takes such shit pictures but he interupted my thoughts "are you gonna stop using your camera and come here beside me?"

I did, I watched the sunrise in his arms. Watched how the sun peeked over the horizon slowly, how the sky started to light up in a blend of pinkish orange.

It was a cloudy morning, but nonetheless it was the most memorable sunrise. We started talking about stuff and that emotional wreck teared. Another side I saw, make that 3 times. there you go, i broke down another layer of him.

Before we left he pushed the bike down the break water and he turned back, holding his hand out to help me down. i took his hand, and his strong arms held me down with ease. He turned away to push the bike.

"hey" i said
"yeah?" he turned.
"come here"
I hugged him.

This time, i ain't sure if im letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment