Thursday, September 1, 2011

tick tock

10 minutes have past, it's 10:41am on September 1st.

Weather's fairly warm, 31 degrees Celsius to be exact, with a tinge of sun-rays peeking through the clouds. I've got beancurd on my tongue, rather bland in contrast to the sweet longan I had earlier on. Faint construction work noise can be heard in the background and its so distracting :( Wait… my laptop is a bigger distraction ha ha ha shucks, procrastinating… Madel, Madel, Madel. I really should start studying cos a) this exam takes up 50% b) there’s a lot more to go including those tutorial questions c) and there’s not much time left. Fighting the urge to do anything else, having sheer determination is so exhausting...

Another ten minutes have past, it’s 10:51am on a Wednesday morning.

// edit: Omg, I lost track of time, thinking it's Wednesday today. Gotta salute myself and this barrier from barricading me away from reality. D: nonetheless, happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment