Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September the first

Good morning Wednesday

Figured I should write a small post here my god it totally slipped my mind what i wanted to type so anyway i had some longans for breakfast and im off to study for my last paper tomorrow :)

Can't wait for the hols already so here's a short to-do list:

- get a hair job (cut and dye)
- get a job and earn some moolah omg i cant stand not working during the hols
- driving lessons
- shopping (!!!)
- meet up w my girls
- grab some cheesecake (been ages!!!)
- catch up w all my videos
- get a life
- tidy my wardrobe
- hk trip!!
- omg did i forget to mention pool?!?!?

IT fair is here as much as i dislike standing for so long... would have worked if not for my exams.

snap, here's a video since it's september already
plz be good to me /hugs

okai off i go!


No comments:

Post a Comment